Some have claimed the “yo momma” (also known as “yo mama”) joke has come and gone, its subtle deconstruction of the triad relationship between one’s mom, one’s mom’s personal aesthetic or intelligence, and one’s insulter having peaked some time in the early ’90s.
At least two people disagree. One person is me. The other person is Ross Moody, the one-man design team at 55 Hi’s. And his “Yo Momma Is a Shitty Graphic Designer” printable pads feature the most new “yo momma” jokes since the cancellation of In Living Color.
Reblogged from aigalosangeles
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- loveorhunger reblogged this from aigalosangeles
- loveorhunger likes this
- sjfany likes this
- blackartdirector reblogged this from aigalosangeles and added:
- jetisms reblogged this from ceejay7990
- jetisms likes this
- thelittleplanet reblogged this from ceejay7990 and added:
- ceejay7990 reblogged this from aigalosangeles
- visualinfidelity said: This is so great! lol
- visualinfidelity likes this
- aigalosangeles posted this